UESI & NUCA PA SUE SYMPOSIUM
Held: May 13, 2021 – 8 am – 5 pm
Click Here to visit our UESI event platform to view the session recordings
The ASCE Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) Pittsburgh Chapter and the National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA) of Pennsylvania have partnered to deliver a virtual symposium on “Leading the Way to Smarter Utility Engineering Design & Construction Damage Prevention”. This one-day event will engage stakeholders in a lively discussion on the:
- top concerns stakeholders commonly face during design and construction.
- utility conflict coordination and management.
- subsurface utility engineering in accordance with ASCE 38.
- technology advancements and the direction of the industry.
Join us to gain important insights and perspectives on utility conflict coordination and management, interact with experts during the Q&A sessions, and learn how the industry is changing to improve utility engineering design and construction damage prevention. Earn up to 6 professional development hours and network with members of the industry.
Program Overview and Sessions
Nicholas Zembillas will be moderating the Main Event’s panel discussions with key stakeholders. Mr. Zembillas will seek their insight on important issues we are facing in the industry. Audience members are invited to contribute to the discussion during the Main Event and during the interactive Q&A Sessions with our panelists and speakers. See program details by clicking on the images below.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
MEET THE PANELISTS
We are delivering the event virtually through an online platform. The event link will be emailed to registrants and posted here one week prior to the event.
When will the UESI-NUCA PA Symposium be held?
The symposium will be delivered virtually on May 13, 2021. Registration will close Friday on May 7, 2021.
When will the virtual platform be available?
Registrants will be able to access the event platform approximately one week prior to the event using the email address that was used to register for the event. At that time, we encourage users to update their profile and become familiar with the event platform. Prior to the event date, registrants can participate in discussion lounge topics and post questions to our speakers and panelists for each session.
How do I login to the virtual platform?
The first time you visit the Virtual Platform:
- Create an account by clicking “Login” on the top right of the website.
- Then click ‘Reset Password’ and enter the email address you registered with. You will receive an email with a link to set a password of your choosing.
- Next, enter your email and the password you created and click ‘Login’. Be sure to set up your profile.
- Click on your name and then ‘View your profile’. Upload your profile and cover photos by clicking the camera icon in the top right corner of the cover photo canvas.
- To edit your profile information, click ‘[Edit]’ in the top left corner of the Attendee Information block.
What is the best way to view the virtual event?
The symposium can be viewed from your laptop or home computer, iPhone, iPad, and Android. Supported browsers include Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
How do I view a session?
There are three session tracks. Main Event, Q&A Breakout Session, and Exhibitor Showcase. When the event platform goes live, you will be able to view sessions by clicking on the Track and selecting the session. Sponsors will have the option of hosting live sessions during Exhibitor Showcase hours. You will be able to explore the site ahead of the event to familiarize yourself with the layout as well as save sessions to your calendar.
To save a session to your calendar. In the Session Track, select the session and click the “Going” button on the session description to add it to “My Sessions”. Additionally, you can download the session to your personal calendar.
When will on-demand sessions be available?
Sessions will be recorded during the event day. Registrants can access recorded sessions on-demand within one week of the event date for about 90 days.
Three sponsorship levels (Legend, Grammy, Pop-Star) are available to promote and showcase your company during the symposium.
- Legend $1,500
- Grammy $750
- Pop-Star $350
Summary of Benefits
All Sponsorship Level Benefits
- Includes two (Legend, Grammy) or one (Pop-Star) symposium registrations.
- Dedicated sponsor page in the Exhibitor Showcase track with a live (Legend, Grammy) or pre-recorded (all levels) content option to promote your services, expertise, and/or product. Live content can be only schedule on the event date before or after the Main Event hours.
- Top banner logo (Legend, Grammy) and low banner listing (Pop-star) on the symposium website.
Legend and Grammy Additional Benefits
- Sponsored session recognition and mention during a Main Event session (Legend) and Q&A Session (Legend and Grammy)
Sign Up Today
- UESI Pgh -NUCA PA 2021 Virtual Only Symposium Registration13 May 2021 8:00 AM • Virtual Only
- Sponsor: UESI Pgh -NUCA PA 2021 Symposium13 May 2021 8:00 AM • Virtual Only