Your cart is currently empty!
SCHOLARSHIP – EMANUEL A. PARIS
Emanuel A. Paris Scholarship & NUCA National Scholarships
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 Emanuel A. Paris Scholarship.
- High school graduate
- potential or present student furthering their education in the construction industry
- Must be the owner, employee, or family of an owner or employee, that is a NUCA of PA Member organization
- Award Payments & Requirements
The $2,000.00 scholarship will be awarded for one year, with award payments made to the educational institution of the successful candidate. One-half of the scholarship funds will be available in September, the remainder in January, and must be applied to tuition.
- Winner must use proceeds for any full-time, post-high school course located in the USA
- Winner must notify NUCA of PA Board of any educational status change
- Must submit proof of maintaining a 2.5 grade point average in the first year of the education program to receive the final $1,000 scholarship funds, if not upheld the runner up will receive any unused funds
Each candidate must submit a completed application postmarked no later than Friday, April 28, 2023, along with all additional information specified below:
- Complete transcript of high school or collegiate grades to date.
- Letter from the Director of Admissions of the college, university, junior college, or technical school applicant plans to attend.
- Digital graduation photograph or headshot, which will be used for scholarship announcement.
- Three letters of reference from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, employer, etc.
- Standard examination test scores – SAT or ACT, if required by college.
- Brief letter describing goals and aspirations and why the scholarship should be awarded to the applicant.
Application Confidentially & Selection
NUCA of PA Scholarship Committee will be conducting a blind judging process. The requirements listed above will all be taken into consideration during the judging process.
The committee will select a recipient and runner-up. If for any reason a recipient becomes ineligible to accept the award, the runner-up shall be awarded the scholarship.